Payment Processes and Policies
- Pre-Payment for all marketing campaigns, web development, and training is required.
- We work with clients to scope out projects through either a proposal/approval/invoice process or via an estimate and invoice process.
- We allow clients to make payments via PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Google Checkout, Check, or Wire.
- Work will not commence until payment has cleared either PayPal or our bank.
- Projects over $4k are sometimes grouped in phases with prepayments before each phase, as opposed to payment in full for the entire project. This is done where the span of the project will stretch over several months or weeks only, the amount has nothing to do with the phase split.
General Consulting Rates
- Our consulting rates vary by service. In general, Business Development consulting is $150 / hour, Web Development Consulting is $60 / hour, One-on-One WordPress training is $50/ hour ($75 if we are recording video).
- Group and in person training in a classroom setting is available via a custom quote or proposal.
- Typically each web development project has specific and exact costs identified in the proposal/estimate and/or invoice.
- Hourly rates are rare and typically only offered to clients who we have worked with in the past. Once the relationship grows to the point where repeated proposal/estimate/invoices slows down work, we will consider hourly work.
- Travel and miscellaneous expenses are paid by client in advance. The need for this is rare, but we are available.
Refunds will be provided upon request where services have not yet been provided less expenses incurred plus a 25% handling fee or $50, whichever is greater. Refunds will only be provided after payments have been successfully cleared and only if Services have not previously been provided.